Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I am here...I am here

Just checking in. I am around and am working on some art and some writing. It has been the beginning of the school year and I have been side-tracked as I needed to work with my daughter to get her back into school. There were a couple of rough episodes but I think I have her settling in alright now. phew! I have also been working with Seniors in our town doing crafts in preparation for their "Fall-Ball" at the Seniors Center next month (so hey! I guess I am making art a daily practise aren't I??? hee hee)
I'll be joining back in very shortly now that the crisis period is over!

hugs to you all,
Bobbi

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Believer said...

Nice to have you back, Bobbi.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Glad to find you. Bobbi. I wish everyone would use this mailbag more to tip me off to new work and new people and informed.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Dear Bobbi
I am so pleased that you dropped a note in this mailbag to let us know what you have been doing. I remember all to well what the beginning of a new school year is like and I know you have had a few rough episodes. The main thing is that you and Salish are back.

When I created this mailbag I created it for people to send postcards and letters, from the road, back home to family and friends who might be wondering where they are and how they are faring. Carol's letter to her parents is an example of this and I do encourage everyone to write some mail home.

However, like Fran I would like to see the mailbag used more frequently for news like yours Bobbi. It provides a very real way for us to keep up with travellers who have been distracted by the realities of life.

So please everyone! Make use of this blogger.

love Sibyl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home