Sunday, November 06, 2005

Message From The Silk Road


Hi Everyone!

Just an update from the Silk Road from your faithful Storyteller...

First I'd like you to meet some of my new friends:

Marie Guzman has just embarked on a Journey
she believes she's in control of...but if the Baba Yaga is involved, well, who's really in control is very much opened to debate and we'll have to see exactly what happens there.


I've shaken the tree and who should fall out but those Nasty Malloy Sisters ( God love 'em cause no one else does! ) that challenge me whenever I try to write about them.


And I've heard a rumor that that Summra and Wintra... two Sideshow Performers from Duwamish Bay have hit the Silk Road because, if I understand it correctly the Curiosity Shop in Duwamish Bay is sick.

In fact its dieing

Don't ask me how a building is dieing, I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to find out.




I just wanted to let you know that I've taken to listening to these old radio shows on tape...Mystery Theater, Lights Out...so I'm totally inspired to write these Weird Tales in a new...er, you know vein.

Time for me to grab my notebook and hit the road...

Anita Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home