Sunday, August 21, 2005

To: Ebony Wilder--Lemurian Abbey

Dear Ebony,

I wish I could say I'm having a wonderful time on this tour but, believe me, it's been difficult to say the least.

I've just gotten over worrying about Baba Yaga and now there are rumors that Koshchey the Deathless is after us. I'm so glad I didn't bring Oreo and Tookey, but I miss them terribly. Please look in on them and reassure them that I'll be coming back. Oh, I hope I'll be coming back--Koshchey is supposed to come as a whirlwind and there's something strange in the air tonight, I can feel it. I'm going to close the windows after I write this.

Take care of my sweet pets, please. That sound, I wonder if the others can hear it--it's like a wail, a shreek in the wind---------I've got to close that window.

Too late. Noooo!

1 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Ebony assures me that all is well at the Abbey and that all the creatures who were left behind are doing just fine. Koshchey? Did you say Koshchey? Lock the window Barbara! Lock it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home