Wednesday, January 04, 2006


North Star Studios on Duwamish Bay is under new management and will be officially reopening on Saturday January 7. If new owner Gail Kavanagh - that's me - can do half as good a job as AshleyShea in making this gallery something Duwamish Bay can be proud of, she will be a very happy woman!
As you enter the gallery on Saturday you will notice a shining new plaque by the door. It states that the gallery is dedicated to AshleyShea's brother Stan and will forever remain so.
The good fairy Providence has elected to stay and keep the gallery sprinkled with stardust so that your wishes can be granted.
If you want to send art for sale or display at the opening or at any time, just send your images to me (click on my name for the info) and they will be posted in the gallery.
Now I am off to gather some art for the opening, because Providence has gone mad with the fairy dust and it's making me sneeze!
But at least I know my wish will come true...

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Blogger Viridiana said...

best wishes for your new venture Gail. You are going from strength to strength gal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home