Friday, January 13, 2006

Invitation to Silky's for Afternoon Tea

Silky, the Elf who lives in the Faraway Tree asked me to give you this invitation.

Dear Guests of Riversleigh.
Everyone at Riversleigh is invited to come to afternoon tea with Moonface and I at 4:00 p.m. You will recognise my place as you climb the tree. It is the one with the lantern and flower pot near the front door.

The Land of Dreams is arriving at the top of the tree today and Moonface and I thought you just might want to join us for a short visit.

Looking forward to seeing you all and to hearing what you think of our tree.


love Silky

There will be a crowd of us so I think I will take something to share for afternoon tea. Perhaps I will make some Salmon and cucumber sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home